Make sure to check out Reed's professional culinary web site "Chef Reed Anderson."

February 1, 2008

We are back in the U.S!

Reed, Ollie, and I arrived in the U.S. two weeks ago today after a less than impressive flight on Lufthansa from Munich to Boston (more to come). We had a great time traveling together, had a few minor mis-haps, and were able to take some great pictures along the way! We hope in the next few days to write some posts about our adventures through Southern Italy. Meanwhile, we are busy planning our next move.....

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Glad to hear you're home safe and sound; can't wait to see your next adventure :)

Jessica said...

I think I missed the part where you were going back to the states?! What that the plan all along, to stay in Italy less than a year? Sorry I am confused-lol! I love your blog and all the interesting places places you go! Hope you will be posting on your lives in Cali.

Jessica said...

Sorry about the typos-ugh! Sometimes my fingers race faster than my thoughts.