Make sure to check out Reed's professional culinary web site "Chef Reed Anderson."

March 19, 2008

Southern California: Trading Pizza, Pasta and Vino for Tacos and Margaritas!

So it looks as though the next stop for me, Reed, and Ollie is going to be Carlsbad, CA, in sunny Southern California! Hopefully by the beginning of May we will be moved in.

The other day when I walked down to the beach from the hotel, I found a beach where dogs are not only allowed but also allowed off leash. A great find as the majority of beaches in Carlsbad are state beaches that do not allow dogs! This is the beach:




I know Mr. O is going to enjoy the walks along the beach!


I'm way behind in posting about the rest of our travels through Southern Italy. Hopefully soon I'll get them all posted in the January archives!

Stay tuned for posts on:
  • Alberobello/Martina Franca
  • Ostuni
  • Matera
  • Messina
  • Siracusa
  • Palermo
  • Capri
  • Napoli

No comments: